Dear CoinCola trader,
If you got scammed, please wait for the intervention of our dispute officers.
When the dispute officer has intervened, please provide as much evidence as you can.
- Proof of payment (a screenshot of payment, transaction receipt, recording video, etc...).
- Proof of ownership (receipt from the store of the gift cards, transaction receipt, online receipt, etc...).
- Recorded video of trading process.
- Recorded phone call of a conversation with the third party’s customer support.
- Any additional proof as requested.
We will make the decision fairly based on your evidence and reputation.
Thank you for your support to CoinCola.
Find us on social media
🔹 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinCola
🔹 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/CoinCola
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinCola_Global
🔹 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinColaOfficial
🔹 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/coincolainternational/
Disclaimer: Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, also called digital currencies, crypto assets, and so on) involves substantial risk of loss. All informations are used at your own risk, and any content on this site should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendation of any kind.