On CoinCola, there are two ways to sell bitcoins(OTC). You can either use the search system or post a buying offer. This article will guide you through the two different methods.
Use the search to find offers and place an order. (e.g. Buying BTC)
Create an account on CoinCola and log into your account, then click "OTC" - "BTC" - “SELL”.
Go to https://www.coincola.com and find "OTC", click to enter.
Step 2: Choose a buyer and click “SELL BTC”.
1. Click “OTC” to see the following interface (take BTC as an example), click “SELL”, then select BTC, check the price and the amount you want to sell, click “SELL BTC”.
2. Enter the amount of bitcoin you need to sell(please understand the buyer's advertising information, like the trade limits、payment method and the time of payment 、trade terms). You can check if the buyer is online by contacting them. If the buyer is online, you can click "Sell Now".And confirm your order information.
3. You need to tell the buyer how he can pay you, like give your bank account to the buyer.
4. You will see “Release Bitcoin” button after placing the order. Beside the button, there will be a countdown time like 30 minutes for the order. After confirming the payment from the buyer(check the balance of your bank account), click “Release bitcoin” to release the bitcoin to the buyer.
5. When the buyer confirmed they sent the payment, the seller will release the cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies of the seller will be transferred to the buyer from CoinCola’s ESCROW. In History Records, you can see the cryptocurrencies you bought transferred into your account. You can give feedback for the seller then your trade is finished.
Congratulations! You have completed a trade.
Second Method: post a buying offer
By posting a buying offer: Create a buying offer and wait for the buyer to place the order.
Step 1: Click “Create an offer” button
1. Click "Create an offer" to go to the Post offer page.
2. Choose 'POST FIAT OFFER',click 'NEXT'
Step 2: Fill in or Select the options as required
1. Choose the "SELL", select the currency and country like NGN and Nigeria, choose the payment method you prefer like the bank transfer.
2. Fill in the Minimum transaction limit and the Maximum transaction limit which means that the amount of the buyer’s order can only be within this range. Set the margin as the price you want.
3. Enter your terms of trade（leave a message for buyers）. It is recommended to enable the "Verified users only", and if you have trusted sellers you can choose to enable the "Trusted users only" too.You can also choose the "Show advanced" to set advert time schedule.
Step 3: Click the “Create an offer” button
After doing all of these, you can click the "Create an offer" to post a Selling Offer of Bitcoin.
Congratulations! You have learned how to post a bitcoin selling offer!
Thank you for your support to CoinCola.
Find us on social media
🔹 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinCola
🔹 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/CoinCola
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinCola_Global
🔹 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinColaOfficial
🔹 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/coincolainternational/
Disclaimer: Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, also called digital currencies, crypto assets, and so on) involves substantial risk of loss. All informations are used at your own risk, and any content on this site should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendation of any kind.